kecewa :(

hye-nee...nice one rite...i'm quite impressed with my work...yeah maybe my blog..only OKAY-2..compared to those who have very nice and cute and gempak blog...but i'm still quite impressed..hee :)


okay ! back to my title...kecewa...frust...why i am frust ?? bcoz...i'm like the others..want to share some info..like tutorials..want to make some menu tab or something like that..but i can't u know...i kind of didnt know how to do that..eum...so i decided this blog will be ONLY and SPECIFICALLY about my stories..and if there is new tutorial that i want to share...i just post it like usual without label it as tutorials,entries or other stuff...that's the only solution..but heyy...i'll remember to put lil' credit to the blog that i take that tutorials..hope u dont mind ?? :)


ooww...i have lil picture want to share with u guys..just a simple and ordinary photos from..for crediting my new friends at my workplace...




















peace yooo~

Comments

Popular Posts