Raya

Assalamualaikum and hye evryone...how's your Hari Raya...oow..Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin to all my readers *if any :D* where do spend your Raya day ? ur hometown ? or juz at ur place..oh my english...ehem ! i'm sorry bcoz i need to wite in english..this is just for my sake of course..this is for my muet examination this semester..

ehem ! ehem ! you know it's not easy for me to write this post while listening to my family singing 'Balik Kampung by Sudirman'... my idea flows away and i can't think what exactly i want to write about...thanx my dear family...oow by the way..i'm currently at Perak..wanna spend my 2nd day Hari Raya at my mom's hometown.. i hope i'll enjoyed this 3 days..*sigh*

oow..if u wanna check some pictures of me and my family..go to my facebook : eyla syakila kamarul, and my twitter account : Eyla Syakila Eonni..i'll put some pictures in my blog also..but it takes a few moments hehe since i didn't brring my usb wires along with me..not evryone likes to travel with their bags full with gadgets right..?

so..i'll see you soon...enjoy your holiday since when the school's day is coming..you'll never gets a peaceful holiday..and the upcoming tests and quiz will really driving me crazy...bye-nee !

Comments

Popular Posts